In an effort to support high-performing students, the University of Lincoln announces Vietnamese scholarships for the 2021-2022 academic year.
Students who are citizens of Vietnam or have citizenship of Vietnam can apply for this application. This support will provide fee waivers to provide financial assistance to applicants.
The University of Lincoln, a public research university in England, is a world-renowned university that aims to develop local, national, and international communities by creating useful knowledge and research and producing creative graduates. Lincoln University is among the top 150 universities in the world.
Why study at the University of Lincoln? Lincoln University, over the years, has built an international reputation for the quality of its teaching and research. It has innovative partnerships with a variety of organizations that provide students with better work experience opportunities, a great network, and access to the latest industry trends. At Lincoln, students are prepared for a corporate world where employers are increasingly looking for people who can make a difference in today’s global workplace. Lincoln enables a high-quality student experience.
Application Deadline: 30th June 2021
- University or Organization: University of Lincoln
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Vietnamese
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Vietnam
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All postgraduate degree courses are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Be a national of, or have permanent residence in, Vietnam
- Hold a Conditional or Unconditional Offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time postgraduate taught programme (e.g. MA or MSc) commencing in 2021/22
- Have been awarded, or be expected to receive, a bachelor’s degree from a recognised university with a minimum GPA score of 6.5 (out of 10), or 2.6 (out of 4), or equivalent
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must create an account and log in through the online portal of the university to apply. Students will automatically be considered for the Vietnam Scholarship once they have submitted their application to study at the University of Lincoln.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit the following documents to the university at the time of applying:
- Academic transcripts and certificates
- A copy of your passport photo page
- Admission Requirements: The students are required to hold a relevant bachelor’s degree to be admitted for a postgraduate course.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to provide the results of the following English language proficiency test results.
The university will provide an aid amount of £5,000 to the selected students for the first year of study of their chosen course under the Vietnam Scholarship.