BGU has stepped up to the initiative and give an extraordinary chance to worldwide students by dispatching the Vice Chancellor’s Scholarships for the academic year 2021/2022.
Global students having a place with one of the most little developed Commonwealth nations who wish to embrace a postgraduate degree program in teacher training, education, or philosophical studies are qualified to gain from this application.
Bishop Grosseteste University is a public exploration University and a setup educator preparing a foundation empowering all students to accomplish the most elevated conceivable norm in their picked field of study.
Why study at Bishop Grosseteste University? At Bishop Grosseteste University, students are confronted with life? Opportunities. They are allowed to self-perceived their goal and accomplishments, which gives opportunities for self-Improvement. BGU has an amazingly high rate of graduate employability, and we were as of late evaluated among the absolute best University in the UK for educating greatness.
Application Deadline: 30th June 2021
- University or Organization: Bishop Grosseteste University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: 100% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Global
- The scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Bangladesh, Cameroon, Eswatini, The Gambia, Ghana, Guyana, India, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Nigeria, Malawi, Mozambique, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Samoa, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tuvalu, Tanzania, Uganda, Vanuatu, and Zambia are qualified to enrol for the application.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All postgraduate degree subjects and course in teacher education, training, or theological education offered by Bishop Grosseteste University are qualified.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be allowed, the candidate should meet all the required standard:
- The applicant should be a resident of or have been granted emigrant status by a certified Republic country or be a British Protected Person.
- Candidate must be permanent residents of Commonwealth nation.
- The candidate must be able to afford to study in the UK without the program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are supposed to enrol themselves in their desired postgraduate degree programme through the University’s online portal. Applicants are then required to fill the International application form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supporting Documents: The Student is required to submit the required documents:
- Bachelor’s degree in an original field of study.
- Copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: The student is required to have achieved 50% or over, a GPA of 6 or more on a 10 point scale, or a GPA of 4 or more on a seven direct scale toward getting admission at Bishop Grosseteste University
- Language Requirement: Students are required to obtain a minimum grade in English language capability
- IELTS – 0 overall with no lower than 6.0 in any part.
- PTE – Total score of 61 with no under 51 in any of the communicative.
Bishop Grosseteste University will provide the selected applicant with a fee waiver worth 100% of the tuition fee at Bishop Grosseteste University.