Fully Funded UTS International Masters Scholarships in Australia 2021. Sydney University of Technology (UTS) accepts applications for international Masters’ courses.
The scholarships are designed to provide financial assistance to enthusiastic and motivated applicants who are going to undertake a Masters’s scholarship program at Sydney University of Technology. The scholarship program is open for the 2021-2022 session.
The Sydney University of Technology, founded in 1988, is Australia’s leading university and the 10th in the world. It is now one of the largest junior universities in the world and was founded in 1988.
Why study at Sydney University of Technology? The university offers students many professional training opportunities in the selected area. You can easily find professional training, good facilities and an environment in which if you go to this university you can develop your academy.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2021
• University or Organization: University of Technology Sydney
• Department: Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
• Course Level: Masters
• Award: Up to $10,000
• Number of Awards: N/A
• Mode of Acess: Online
• Nationality: International student
• The award can be taken in Australia
• Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
• Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree programme in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences.
• Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the programme applicants must be enrolled full-time in the applicable degree.
How to Apply
• How to Apply: In order to apply for the master’s degree programme, candidates must take admission at the university. No application is required through all qualifying students who have received an unconditional admission offer by the following dates will be considered automatically.
• Required Documents: Candidates need to meet the required documents at the University of Technology in Sydney
• Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
• Language Requirement: If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
The University of Technology Sydney will provide an award valued at up to $10,000 to the international students in Australia.