Fulfill your dream of studying abroad with the International Doctoral Fellowships in Evolutionary and Developmental Genomics offered by the University of Queensland for the 2021-2022 academic session.
The program is open to outstanding international and domestic students who wish to pursue the doctoral program at the University of Queensland.
The University of Queensland was established in 1909 and is Australia’s fifth oldest public research university. Offers extensive counseling and therapy programs to ensure students have the most positive learning experience possible.
Why study at the University of Queensland? The university is committed to teaching excellence and offers students additional national teaching awards. Students can gain practical industry experience through internships and courses at UQ.
Application Deadline: April 5, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,597
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and domestic students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in evolutionary and developmental genomics
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be listed as Australian, permanent and international students at the time of application and commencement in Australia. At present in Australia.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this opportunity, applicants have to take admission in the PhD degree programme at the university. After that, applicants have to apply online.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to submit the following evidence:
- Academic curriculum vitae (CV)/résumé;
- Academic transcript;
- Degree certificate;
- English language documents;
- References/letters of recommendation;
- Evidence of change of Name;
- Proof of citizenship, if you are not a citizen of Australia or New Zealand by birth;
- Previous research program information.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for this programme, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your native language, you must show English Language Proficiency.
The University of Queensland will provide an award of $28,597 per annum (2021 rate), indexed annually to the students who want to study in Australia.