To help the law education of the academically recognized student, the University of Sheffield has set up incredible International LLM Scholarships for two extraordinary students.
This education scholarship is accessible for abroad candidates who have gotten a proposal of a spot to study on the LLM scholarship program for the academic year 2021/2022.
The University of Sheffield is a state-funded research college in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England, that was established in 1905. It is among the main ten UK colleges for research scholarship financing, and it has ascended to the highest point of the UK for engineering research pay and use.
For what reason might you want to study at the University of Sheffield? While studying at this college, students can improve their insight into the overall set of laws and gain capabilities for worldwide lawful practice. LLM is additionally incredibly valuable on the off chance that they need to go into teaching law.
Application Deadline: 11 June 2021.
- University or Organization: The University of Sheffield
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Awards: £4,000
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International candidate
- The scholarship can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Eligible Course: Postgraduate degree includes LLM, LLM Corporate, Commercial Law, and LLM International Law and International Justice pathways)
- Eligibility Criteria: To qualify, the candidates need to meet all the given standard:
- Be an abroad candidate for fee purposes.
- You have an academic offer from us to study the LLM full time (Enthält Sheffield LLM, LLM Corporate and Commercial Law, and LLM International Law and Global Justice).
- Have an application number
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidate must obtain admission to the postgraduate program at the university. After that, you need to fill the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Proof of your previous degrees, Official translations into English, Academic references, A supporting statement (including a research proposal if relevant), Curriculum vitae (CV)/resume.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous certificate of completion with notable results.
- Language Requirements: As part of our English language requirements, you may be required to take an internationally recognized English test such as IELTS.
The successful scholarship recipient will receive the amount of £4,000 in the UK. Two prizes are available.