Students who wish to obtain funding for training can apply for the International Masters Awards in English Language and Applied Linguistics at the University of Reading.
The main objective of this funding program is to provide financial assistance to dedicated and deserving international students who wish to pursue a master’s degree program at the University of Reading.
The University of Reading is a vibrant and diverse institution of higher education. It has approximately 17,000 students of various origins and cultures. It is divided into 16 university schools and has four main campuses in the UK and abroad.
Why study at the University of Reading? While studying at this university, students can find several cost-effective courses to support their academic, social and personal success. They will have access to a number of free support services, including job search, career counseling, visas, and banking services.
Application Deadline: June 1, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Reading
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Tuition fees
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and UK/Republic of Ireland students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree program in MA Applied Linguistics MA TESOL
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must hold a previous year’s degree with a good academic result from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, candidates must take admission to a master’s degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit Academic CV, academic certificate, transcripts, and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for this program, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
The University of Reading will provide tuition fees as an award to the outstanding international students in the UK.