The University of Queensland is now accepting applications for the FRP Structure Automated Manufacturing Ph.D. Scholarship from Outstanding International Students for the 2021-2022 academic year.
The research project examines a new additive manufacturing process, which weaves FRP into customizable formwork with industrial robotic arms for pouring floors.
The University of Queensland, established in 1909, is Australia’s fifth oldest public research university. It is ranked among the most renowned multiversities in the world. The university offers associate’s, bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral and post-doctoral degrees for students.
Why at the University of Queensland? By studying at the University of Queensland, academics will have access to great learning in a creative and supportive environment. They find achievement in their careers and influence widely.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,597 per annum
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursary is available for the Ph.D. degree in Architecture, Planning, and Design, Engineering, and Computing at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Must be classed as Australian citizens, permanent residents, and international students currently in Australia at the time of application and commencement.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no separate application is required for the award; students have to request while taking admission.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to submit the following evidence:
- Academic curriculum vitae (CV)/résumé;
- Academic transcript;
- Degree certificate;
- English language documents;
- References/letters of recommendation;
- Evidence of change of Name;
- Proof of citizenship, if you are not a citizen of Australia or New Zealand by birth;
- Previous research program information.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must need to fulfill the required conditions for their Ph.D. degree, i.e., they must:
- Have completed some research experience;
- Have completed an approved university degree;
- Have to meet the English language requirements.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your native language, you must show English Language Proficiency
The University of Queensland will provide the award amount of $28,597 per annum to the high achieving candidates via Ph.D. award in Automated manufacturing of FRP structure form-works.