Plymouth University is now offering a highly prestigious UKESC Caribbean Undergraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship to help students finance their studies in the UK for the 2021-2022 academic year.
The grant will be awarded to students who demonstrate financial need, academic excellence and support them in obtaining training to become future leaders in their chosen field. Through this award, a fellow from the Caribbean region will be offered 50% of the first-year tuition fee.
Plymouth University, established in 1862, is highly rated in the UK for quality student experience and education. It has over 23,000 students, including 2,000 students from all over the world from over 100 countries.
Why choose the University of Plymouth? The university is considered one of the leading universities in the UK and offers to learn beyond the classroom. The university won the Queen’s Anniversary Award for its extensive and trusted maritime teaching and research.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Plymouth
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Award: 50% tuition fee waiver
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Caribbean region
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, United States, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, St. Kitts, and Nevis, St. Lucia
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursary is available for the undergraduate degree course excluding the following:
- Peninsula Dental School
- Peninsula Medical School
- School of Art, Design, and Architecture
- School of Biomedical Sciences and Health Professions
- School of Nursing and Midwifery
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Have an outstanding academic record
- Meet our standard English language requirements
- Have an unconditional/conditional offer letter from the University of Plymouth, which you have accepted as your firm choice.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the grant, aspirants must take admission first, and then they have to register themselves on the online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a copy of a valid ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic documents.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must need to fulfill the required conditions for their chosen field at the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must provide evidence of English language ability as per the university’s guidelines.
The University of Plymouth will provide the award amount in the form of a 50% tuition fee waiver to the high-achieving candidates.