The University of Leeds School of History offers Katrina Honeyman Scholarships to outstanding students. The funding opportunity is designed for the 2021/2022 academic year.
There are up to 4 awards available for international students who wish to apply for a BA in History or a BA in International and Political History.
The school of history is part of the University of Leeds and has over 40 academic staff with expertise in a wide range of fields and a large community of undergraduate and graduate students.
Why study at the School of History? At this school, your tutors are specialists in a wide range of fields and this research will teach you what and how you study. You will be able to critically reflect on knowledge from various sources to draw your own conclusions.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Leeds
- Department: School of History
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: £2,000
- Number of Awards: Four
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Suitable Course or Subjects: BA History or BA International History and Politics courses
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being considered for the award, applicants are obliged to take admission in the BA degree program at the school.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, original academic transcripts, and certificates with their application.
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements are varied course to course.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The University of Leeds will provide an annual award of £2,000 towards the cost of tuition fees in each year of study.