The scholarships offer students the possibility of training. Therefore, the University of Leeds is providing the Politics of Global Challenges International Doctoral Fellowship in UK for the academic year 2021-2022.
The educational award is designed to support excellent international students who wish to start a doctoral program at the University of Leeds.
The University of Leeds is a public research university located in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England. The Yorkshire College of Science was established in 1874. In 1884 it was amalgamated and renamed Yorkshire College (established in 1831).
Why study at the University of Leeds? The university is the fifth largest university in Britain, with 36,250 students (out of 169). From 2006 to today, the number of applications received has consistently ranked among the top 5 in the UK.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Leeds
- Department: School of Politics and International Studies
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in politics of global challenges.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have a first or upper second class British Bachelors Honours degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline.
- Must have (or intend to have) a Merit or Distinction-level master’s degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, applicants must have to take admission in the PhD degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Students are required to submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their application.
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to submit previous year’s degrees or certificates with an excellent academic result.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have an IELTS of 6.5 overall with at least 6.0 in each part (reading, writing, listening, and speaking) or equivalent is the minimum English language entry requirement for research postgraduate research study. To be true, the exam must be taken within two years of the course’s start date.
The University of Leeds will provide salary as an award to the deserving outstanding international students.