On the off chance that you need to achieve a master’s degree in the UK, you have a magnificent chance to apply for the MBA EEA Excellence Scholarships coordinated by the University of Leeds.
This is a half-expense bursary accessible to help understudies from the EEA (plus Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway) who will take on a full-time MBA degree at the college.
Leeds University was founded in 1874 and is one of the biggest advanced education foundations in the United Kingdom. It makes progress toward students achievement while keeping up our upsides of uprightness, uniformity, and incorporation, just as culture and polished skill.
Why study at the University of Leeds? By studying at this college, you will get different professional openings, and they will assist you with finding a supervisor and keep a fantastic administrative dynamic. They are notable for their instructing and examination programs.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Leeds
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Awards: Half-fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International students
- The grant can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Candidates needs to be a national of one of the countries within the EEA (including Liechtenstein, Iceland, and Norway).
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MBA degree program
- Admissible Standards: To be considered, applicants need to demonstrate:
- Exceptional academic achievement
- Profession development
- They’re prospective to adding to the full-time MBA programme
- Understanding of the financial and business trials facing their home country.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be qualified for this scholarship, applicants must declare their interest. Applicants who are qualified for this application will have it automatically considered based on their application and performance at the interview.
- Admission Requirements: To be accepted into the master’s program, applicants must have an undergraduate-level degree that is at least equivalent to a British first-class honours degree.
- Supporting Documents: All required supporting documentation, including references, must also be received by the application deadline in order for the application to be considered.
- Language Requirements: Candidates whose native language is not English must meet the university’s English language requirements.
The grant winner will get half-fee as support to their academic fee.