The awards provide students with the opportunity to receive an education. So, to help students, the University of Leeds is currently offering the MBA Americas Excellence Scholarships.
This is a half-price scholarship available to encourage students from the Americas to apply for the full-time MBA at the university.
Founded in 1874, the University of Leeds is one of the UK’s premier institutions of higher learning. Aspire to academic excellence while upholding our ideals of dignity, equality, and inclusion, as well as culture and professionalism.
Why study at the University of Leeds? Applicants can take advantage of a variety of opportunities while attending this university and can have a real effect on the world culturally, economically, and socially. It provides students with the skills and information to help them prepare for their future careers.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Leeds
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Awards: Half-fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: American students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered, candidates must demonstrate:
- Outstanding academic achievement
- Career progression
- Their potential to contribute to the full-time MBA programme
- Understanding of the economic and business challenges facing their home country.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to be receiving this educational bursary, seekers are needed to register their interest in this studentship. Candidates who are eligible for this application, will be automatically considered based on their application and performance at the interview.
- Admission Requirements: For being enlisted in the master’s program, claimants must hold a First Degree at an undergraduate level equivalent to at least a UK first-class honors degree.
- Supporting Documents: Any required supporting documentation, including references must also be received by the closing date in order for the application to be considered.
- Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English must meet the University’s English Language requirements.
The successful scholar will receive half-fee as a contribution to their academic fee.