To attract talented and aspiring students to the UK, the University of Essex now offers a unique Americas Regional Scholarship program to help and financially support students in achieving their future career goals. The program is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
The purpose of this application program is to increase the number of international students and encourage them to consider studying at university.
Founded in 1963, the University of Essex is a public research university located in Essex, England. It is one of the eight young universities that are part of the Young Universities for the Future of Europe.
Why study at the University of Essex? At this university, you are taught by world-renowned academics in a supportive and research-intensive environment. Essex is rated Gold in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF 2017), which means they provide a great educational experience.
Application Deadline: 31 May 2021
- University or Organization: University of Essex
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £3,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: USA, Canada, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, or Peru
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- be classified as an international student for fee purposes
- be fully self-funding your studies
- be a national of and resident in one of the countries specified
- be in the first year of your degree course
- have an offer of a place on a Masters course from our Graduate Admissions Office
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants have to enroll in the master’s degree coursework at the university. After that, you have to complete and return the application form.
- Supporting Documents: Students have to submit a personal statement, CV, transcripts, and references.
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to fulfill the minimum entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The main tests they accept are IELTS, TOEFL, or Pearson, and the test must be less than three years old at the time of admission.
Each successful scholar will receive the award amount of £3,000 to study for a master’s degree in Australia.