Applicants are welcome to participate in the international scholarships offered by the University of Findlay in the United States.
The study program aims to provide financial support to international students who will pursue a master’s degree for the academic session 2021-2022.
Founded in 1882, Findlay University is a private Christian university located in Findlay, Ohio. It offers approximately 80 undergraduate programs leading to a bachelor’s degree, as well as 11 master’s programs and five doctoral programs.
Why would you like to study at the University of Findlay? UF states that meaningful interactions inside and outside the classroom will help students discover their calling. He is dedicated to providing quality education to all students.
Application Deadline: April 1, 2021
- University: University of Findlay
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Awards: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing a graduate degree in any subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university. Findlay’s funding opportunities are based on your cumulative grade point average.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being considered for the program, students have to take admission to the master’s degree program via the university application portal or common application at the university. No separate application is required for the award.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for a copy of the passport, a bank statement showing available funds, and academic transcripts of all the previous school attended.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with an excellent GPA.
- Language Requirement: Applicants have to check all English language requirements according to the program.
The University of Findlay will provide an award amount of $1,000 to the successful candidates.