The Department of Computer Science welcomes the most splendid candidates for its PhD Fellowships in Traceable Pharmaceuticals at the University of Copenhagen.
This cooperation is intended for students worldwide who need to apply for a PhD degree program. The position is accessible for a very long time and focuses on the computer science parts of Track and Trace.
The University of Copenhagen is Denmark’s most established college and exploration focus. It offers more than 200 educational projects in an assortment of orders, like health sciences, law, humanities, and life sciences.
Why study at the University of Copenhagen? While learning at UCPH, students will have the chance to propel their worldwide profession as a feature of the a-list research group. DIKU offers exploration surroundings at the highest worldwide level.
Application Deadline: 30th, April 2021.
- University or Organization: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Department of Computer Science (DIKU)
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: DKK 330,817
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: Worldwide.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: A PhD degree program in Traceable Pharmaceuticals
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, students must meet the following criteria:
- Students must have an MSc degree in computer science or capable with solid educational qualifications in programming languages, algorithms, systems, data science/machine learning.
- Students are expected to have good English skills.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the chance, candidates must fill and submit the online application form. Before it, applicants are required to become a part of the University of Copenhagen as PhD applicants at the Department of Computer Science (DIKU).
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a professional CV, diploma, and transcripts of records (BSc and MSc), acceptance Letter for the relevant MSc Programme at SCIENCE if any, other information for consideration, e.g. 1-3 reference letters (if any) and list of publications (if any).
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: In the event that English isn’t your first language, you ought to give proof of English language capacity: IELTS, TOEFL, or other worthy verification.
The University of Copenhagen will provide a salary currently at a minimum of DKK 330,817 (approx. €44,108), including an annual supplement (+ pension at a minimum of DKK 53,761). Negotiation for a salary supplement is possible.