A college degree is increasingly becoming an essential requirement for white-collar jobs. That’s why Ritsumeikan University offers tuition reduction scholarships for international students.
International students who have achieved good grades in their previous years of study are eligible to apply. The program is available for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Ritsumeikan University is a private university in Kyoto that aims to realize a society of peace, sustainable development, and coexistence among people, nature, and the diverse cultures of the Asia-Pacific area.
Why decide to study at the Ritsumeikan University? with a diverse student body, great locations, and endless opportunities, it has been selected by the Japanese government as one of the best global universities. It is ranked 3rd in QS worldwide for graduate employability. There are more than 450 clubs obtainable for students to involve in socializing with students from all over the world.
Application Deadline: May 26th, 2021.
- University or Organization: The Ritsumeikan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s and Master’s
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Worldwide
- The grant can be taken in Japan
- Eligible Countries: The Candidate who doesn’t have citizenship or is not nationals of Japan is eligible.
- Eligible Course: The candidate can enroll for all bachelor’s and master’s degree courses offered by the Ritsumeikan University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To qualify, the candidate needs to meet all the following standard:
- Candidate must be international a candidate who will have the status of residence of “student” throughout their course of study at theUniversity.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates should enroll for the desired course of study via the University’s online platform. A separate application is not required. Students will be informed about the allocation after the admission results have been announced.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are required to submit the following documents:
- Application Essays
- Photocopy of Passport
- University Entrance Eligibility Documents
- Academic Transcripts
- 2-letter of Recommendations
- Admission Requirements: Candidates should have a good educational background or bachelor’s degree with a minimum score GPA of 3.0 to have a position at the University.
- Language Requirement: Candidates are required to submit scores of the following English language ability tests with the minimum required scores:
- TOEFL IBT – 71
- IELTS – 5.5
- TOEIC – 730
- Duolingo – 95
The University will provide the selected students with a fee reduction through the RU Tuition Reduction Scheme, ranging from 20%, 50%, and 100% of the total tuition fees of the selected field of study.