Applications from outstanding students are accepted for the TOEFL iBT scholarships. The scholarship is organized by the Nagoya University of Commerce and Business School of Business (NUCB). Funding is available exclusively for international students.
The main objective of this program is to provide an amount of JPY 15,000 for the TOEFL iBT exam fee to all eligible students for the 2021/2022 academic year.
NUCB Undergraduate School is a private, non-profit university located in Nisshin City, Aichi Prefecture, Tokai Region of Japan. It has three main residences for international undergraduate and graduate students.
Why would you like to study at NUCB? This academic training helps you develop professional skills, learn to think critically, and better understand and understand yourself and the world around you.
Application Deadline: April 12, 2021
- University: Nagoya University of Commerce & Business (NUCB) Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: 15,000 JPY
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant is available for undergraduate students for their IELTS Test Fee.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a GPA of 2.0 or higher, an attendance rate of 95% or higher.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being registered in an undergraduate degree program, students are required to take admission at the NUCB School.
- Supporting Documents: All candidates must have to submit a CV, academic transcripts, certificates, and one recommendation letter from a teacher of their previous school stating the candidate as deserving.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at this school, candidates must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The Nagoya University of Commerce & Business (NUCB) Business School will award 15,000 JPY to successful students.