Highly passionate students have a great way to manage their finances by applying for the full-time international master’s scholarships offered by the University of Kent for the 2021-2022 academic session.
The education award will help students by providing a fund for international students who wish to pursue a doctoral program in suicide prevention.
The University of Kent is a public research university based in Kent, UK. It was founded in 1965 and is recognized as a university of flat glass.
Why study at the University of Kent? The university offers an education that prepares students for employment all over the world. It offers a wide variety of opportunities for candidates to develop their skills and prepare for a career.
Application Deadline: May 20, 2021
- University or Organization: The University of Kent
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: £15,500 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International students
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Open to applicants from any country.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing a Ph.D. degree program in the field of Suicide Prevention at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Successful candidates will demonstrate excellent research potential and will have obtained a First or 2:1 Undergraduate degree, along with a Master’s with Distinction (or expecting to) in public health, social policy, or organization studies (current Master students can submit a partial transcript).
- Applicants must have a minimum overall score of 7.0 on an IELTS test. This requirement is waived, if an applicant is a national of a majority English-speaking country or has completed a qualification equivalent to the UK
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates are advised to take admission to a Ph.D. degree program at the university. After being enrolled, the participants will automatically be considered for the grant; no formal application is required.
- Supporting Documents: You will need to provide personal details, education and employment history, and supporting documents such as curriculum vitae, transcripts of results, and two academic references.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, you need to meet entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: The candidates should be very proficient in the English language.
This Research Award is awarded to a student with excellent research potential. The three-year Ph.D. award in Management will cover tuition fees at the home rate and a maintenance grant at the same rate as the UK Research Councils (£15,609 for 2021/2022).