The Australian National University College of Business and Economics Fully Funded Terrell Scholarship 2021 welcomes international students. The scholarship enables a postgraduate program in economics, finance taught at Australian National University.
The deadline for the scholarship is 29 January 2021.
- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Department: ANU College of Business & Economics
- Course Level: Bachelor’s
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and domestic students
- The award can be taken in Australia
Eligibility Terrell Scholarship at Australian National University
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s degree program in Economics and Finance at the University
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be an International student at the University.
- Must be enrolled in the Bachelor of Economics or Bachelor of Finance or a double degree with one of the programs offered by the College
- Must have completed a Year 12 or equivalent in Australia with a minimum ATAR score of 90 and a demonstrated high Mathematics achievement (e.g. ACT Mathematical Methods (Major)-a minimum of 159 and above or equivalent as per the Interstate Year 12 comparative table).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: First applicants have to take admission to the University. After that, applicants have to apply online for the programme.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with their application.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible for taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
Benefits of Terrell Scholarship at the Australian National University
The Australian National University will provide a stipend of up to $10,000 per annum for one year. If The grant is shared or offered to two students, each student will receive $5000 per annum.
For more scholarships abroad, check here