Zest by Platos Health is a venture-backed digital therapeutics company focused on advancing equality of opportunities in healthcare. Today, we are harnessing some of the latest scientific research in developing a new online care model for the prevention, monitoring, and reversal of chronic diseases such as Diabetes Mellitus. Tomorrow, we might be using personal health information and advanced analytics to recommend the best preventive care for the general population. The future is open.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Support Associate
- As a Technical Support Associate in our organization, you will be responsible for helping us oversee and maintain our app software systems.
- You will resolve technical issues concerning users’ accounts or company software infrastructure.
- You will be answering phone calls from users or communicating with them through messaging platforms, and helping them diagnose technical issues.
- You will also support app computer software integration by diagnosing and troubleshooting common problems.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide Zest app software technical support
- Utilize resources at hand to swiftly fix technological concerns.
- Provide phone and/or chat platform support for user issues
- Record bugs and feature requests
- Assist developers to recreate bugs
- Design and execute test plans for mobile applications.
- Perform software upgrades, installations, and configurations
- Perform testing of applications before release
- Create and manage FAQs, how-to videos, and other solutions for Zest app software.
- Give online tutorials for the company’s products.
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- 2+ years as a Technical Support Associate
- In-depth knowledge of Android and iOS
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to speak English and one local language.
- You have a data-driven and research-focused mentality.
- You are curious or passionate about working in a technology-oriented and agile work environment- you can use multiple technological software and are proficient with mobile applications;
- You have a collaborative attitude to work and you are looking to share knowledge and learn from others.
- You are driven, hard-working and uncompromising in delivering high-quality work in tight timelines;
- You have a proven track record of earning trust, taking ownership, and successfully delivering results.
What we offer
- The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to pioneering an alternative healthcare solution in the fast-growing health technology sector of Africa;
- We believe in responsibility and ownership, so we will afford you the space and resources to make sure you can get the job done;
- You’ll be working alongside very talented colleagues that know what they are doing;
- Negotiable gross monthly salary between 150,000 – 200,000 Naira.
- Diverse range of benefits you can qualify for as you grow with us.
- A diverse and collaborative work environment committed to self-learning and professional development.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Application Collection and Shortlisting: Candidates send their application. We evaluate their applications. We make our decision and revert back to the candidates.
- Culture Add Interview: A quick HR interview to collect expectations, understanding personality, evaluate culture add/fit.
- Technical Challenge & Debrief: Designed to examine practical competence of applicants in delivering a Job role. Once the task is submitted a debrief call will be initiated to clarify extra questions and further evaluate candidates. The debrief call can be more than 1.
- Reference Check and Decision making: If need be, we will request references and conduct a check before making a hiring decision.