If you would like to embark on a career in the field of edible fats and oils, you can apply for the Tallow Chandlers and M.W. Beer at SOAS University, London.
Sponsorship will be given to students whose thesis will focus on the edible oils and fats industries, including the environmental impact of palm oil, biodiesel, and the sustainability or trade-in oils and fats. Students from UK, EU, and international countries are eligible.
SOAS University of London is a public research university in London ranked among the best higher education institutions in the UK and the world that advance through teaching and research to promote and lead global public education.
Why study at SOAS University in London? SOAS offers students a wide and exciting program that gives them the opportunity to design their intellectual path. SOAS has taken an interdisciplinary approach to deepen the learning experience and believes that making connections between ideas and concepts across different disciplinary boundaries is the best way to solve the complex issues we face as a society. global. Students have a lot of space to become aware of themselves and choose for themselves.
Application Deadline: 30th April 2021
- University or Organization: SOAS University of London
- Department: N.A.
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: £10,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK and International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All applicants from the UK, EU, and all overseas countries are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters in oil and edible fats industries
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The applicants must be undertaking a master’s degree programme at SOAS University of London.
- The support will be awarded to a student whose dissertation will research the oil and edible fats industries.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must sign up or log in to the university’s official online portal. Applicants are required to fill out the online application of the university.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to gather the following documents as demanded by the university:
- Second class honors bachelors degree from a U.K. university, or international equivalent
- Relevant work experience
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must provide all required documents and language proficiency tests to the university at the time of application to secure a position at the university.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must attain average scores for the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS Academic – 6.5
- PTE Academic – 65
- TOEFL iBT – 100
- IELCA Academic – 35
Each successful scholar will receive the amount of £10,000 at SOAS University of London to complete their studies in the UK.