Hugo is a Future-of-Work company. We build and manage remote teams in black communities for some of the world’s largest technology and media companies. We specialize in end-to-end machine learning data annotation and omnichannel support solutions that ultimately yield more inclusive outcomes for both black communities globally and our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Lead
- Hugo is seeking a highly-structured, plugged-in, Talent Acquisition Lead to support the CEO/COO in building out a top-tier senior and middle management bench.
- Specifically, you will be responsible for sourcing, attracting, and hiring the best senior and mid-level management employees to help us scale our remote workforce across Africa.
- This role is remote.
- Design a sourcing strategy that keeps a steady stream of world-class talent (across a range of roles/functions) coming through our doors.
- Implement a robust recruitment KPI tracking and data management system.
- Manage the end to end recruitment process for senior and middle-level talent; from sourcing through to offer negotiation and signing.
- Work cross-functionally with the senior management to:
- Identify recruiting needs and develop effective hiring plans (job description, candidate profile/persona, talent acquisition strategy).
- Develop assessment rubrics and techniques to more effectively evaluate the best fit for any role.
- Provide recruitment and retention analysis and insights.
- Create a best-in-class, personalized experience for any candidate that enters our recruitment process.
- Establish Hugo as the brand of choice for seasoned professionals looking to do practical, high-impact work on the continent.
- Leverage job fairs, conferences and other external networking events to build relationships, identify talent and develop an understanding of the employment market.
- Build a networking-based outbound talent acquisition process that capitalizes on the existing networks of Hugo’s leadership team.
- B.Sc from a reputable university.
- A large professional network across the EMEA region.
- 10+ years experience in talent acquisition.
- Expertise in full cycle recruiting and employer branding techniques.
- Experience recruiting executive and/or international candidates.
- Strong business acumen, sales and negotiation skills.
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and leadership skills.
- Perfect written and oral communications skills.
- Experience with application tracking systems preferred.
- You love the hunt.
- You can lead a successful hunt.
- You hunt with class.
What We Offer
- A competitive total compensation and benefits package.
- A business model that makes sense for Africa.
- A high-calibre, fun team committed to changing the status quo.
- Opportunity to have a large-scale impact.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online