Do you want to become an IT or cloud specialist? If your answer is yes, apply for the PQP + IT Masters Scholarships offered by the Swinburne University of Technology.
This study program is open exclusively to international students, with the exception of Australian or New Zealand, who wish to start the first year of a Masters in Information Technology at the university.
Swinburne is the abbreviation for the Swinburne University of Technology. It started as an Eastern Suburbs Technical College in 1908 and is now an Australian public university in Melbourne, Victoria.
Why study at the Swinburne University of Technology? Swinburne University hosts a variety of cultural gatherings, seminars, and other activities to help students develop their personality and communication skills. Applicants will learn from award-winning teachers and teachers will help them achieve their long-term goals.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: Swinburne University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Awards: A$2500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities (except Australia or New Zealand)
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master of Information Technology
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of any country except Australia or New Zealand. Permanent residents of Australia are not eligible.
- Be an international applicant applying to study our PQP and Master of Information Technology commencing in 2021.
- Meet PQP entry requirements.
- Not be holding another scholarship or reduced fee arrangement from Swinburne.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To begin your application award, firstly, you must take admission in a master’s degree program at the Swinburne University of Technology. After that, they can use the international online application system for this award.
- Supporting Documents: A copy of degree transcripts, curriculum vitae, and a copy of the passport must be submitted at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants who meet the minimum entry requirements for a course may be selected for a course at Swinburne
- Language Requirement: Make sure that you meet the minimum English language requirements for the course you wish to study.
The Swinburne University of Technology will provide all the following study expenses:
- A$2500 towards your PQP fees
- Free career training from Amazon Web Services’ US headquarters
- Internship opportunities at Amazon Web Services, China
- Company tour of Amazon Head Office, China.