Do you have a great business idea? If so, apply for the Stephen Sempervivo Startup Scholarships. Two scholarships are available for eligible applicants who must be 16 years of age or older, attending a high school, college/university, or vocational school, and interested in a career as an entrepreneur.
These financial aid positions will be awarded to students who are currently interested in starting their own businesses. Students are recognized for their ideas and abilities, as well as for their commitment to the entrepreneur.
Stephen Sempervivo is a business consultant keen to help students achieve their goals of starting their own business. He firmly believes that if your business plan includes raising capital from investors, you will need a presentation platform.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2021
- Provider: Stephen Semprevivo
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $2,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: Local Students
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in starting own business
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Entrants must be legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia and who are sixteen (16) years of age or older at the time of application
- Applicants must be a high school, vocational school, college, or university student who will be enrolled in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher learning for an associate’s or bachelor’s degree or certificate program.
- Applicants for Startup Scholarships by Stephen Semprevivo must be interested in an entrepreneurial career.
- Current employees, officers, directors, and agents of Sponsor and its related companies and members of their immediate families (defined as spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and persons residing at the same address are not eligible to win—void where prohibited.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible for this programme, the applicant must have to participate in this award by applying through an online application form to achieve this funding opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: No additional documents would be asked by the university, but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The Stephen Semprevivo program will select two student entrepreneurs to receive $2,500. Winners will also receive 20 hours of assistance on their business plan or strategy and two startup books from Stephen Semprevivo’s list of favorites.