Do you want to study abroad? If so, the RMIT University STEM Scholarships is your opportunity to study in Australia. Scholarships are available for students from South East Asia.
Students who achieve a seventy percent GPA or equivalent in their last full year are eligible to apply for this application which covers up to AU $ 10,000, or the first year of study.
RMIT University is one of Australia’s tertiary institutions and enjoys an international reputation for excellence in education, research, and commitment to the industry and the community. It is the 15th highest-ranked university in Australia and the 250th in the world with a 5-star QS ranking for excellence in higher education.
Why choose RMIT University? At RMIT, her goal is to inspire and engage audiences to discover new ideas and perspectives by exploring cultural spaces and resources. It also features award-winning buildings and some of the world’s most technologically advanced facilities.
Application Deadline: 31 May 2021
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Associate Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, or Masters.
- Award: Up to AU$ 10,000.
- Number of Awards: Five
- Access Mode: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos or Brunei.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in Engineering, Health and Biomedical Sciences, Science, Computing Technologies
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria –
- An overall of 70% or equivalent in your last completed qualification is required to be eligible to apply for this application .
- The applicant is only eligible to apply for this application if he/she has not received any other scholarship from elsewhere.
- The candidate must not be an existing RMIT student.
How to Apply
- How to apply: The candidate is first required to register themselves with the university. After that, they have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: High school diploma certificate, school transcripts, Transcripts from prior school, Post-secondary transcription, official survey results, and Start / Course Vitae.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must check the entry requirements to study a bachelor’s or master’s degree as asked by the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of their English Language Proficiency. International students can provide results of GMAT, IELTS or TOEFL, or any other recognized qualification which varies from program to program.
The scholarship covers the tuition for the first year of study approximately amounting to AU$ 10,000.