Studying at this university is a great opportunity to achieve your educational goals inexpensively. The State University of New York at New Paltz is pleased to offer scholarships to international students in the United States.
The educational program aims to help the best and brightest international applicants from baccalaureate to university. It is available for the 2021-2022 academic session.
Founded in 1828, the State University of New York at New Paltz (SUNY New Paltz) is well known for its affordable, high-quality education. The university strives to immediately put students at ease and support them throughout their academic careers.
Why would you like to study at SUNY New Paltz? While studying at the university, students have the opportunity to learn about a variety of cultures while exploring the fascinating and stimulating education of the faculty.
Application Deadline: August 6, 2021
- University: The State University of New York at New Paltz
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- The first preference will be given to a newly admitted or a matriculated graduate international student.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants have to take admission for an undergraduate program at the State University of New York at New Paltz. International applicants admitted are automatically considered for an International Student Scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have up-to-date official transcripts from all secondary schools (high schools)
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
- TOEFL iBT: 80
- IELTS: 6.5
- PTE Academic: 58
- Duolingo English Test: 105
The State University of New York at New Paltz will provide the tuition fees to the successful candidates for undergraduate study.