Would you like to study in the United Kingdom? The University of Dundee is welcoming global students to apply for South Asia subsidizing for the academic year 2021/2022.
Global students who wish to embrace undergrad studies in important subjects are qualified to apply for this application. Students from South Asian nations are qualified.
The University of Dundee is a wide research college positioned inside the best 300 colleges on the earth, as shown by the major worldwide rankings with a centre reason to change lives, locally and internationally, through the creation, sharing and utilization of information.
Whys study at the University of Dundee? At the University of Dundee, students profit by an astounding norm of educating across the entirety of its projects and courses. Students have empowered admittance to elite offices, including a best in the class library, broad IT offices and grounds Wi-Fi to add to the great instructing staff. Students are given individual consideration as a result of moderately little class sizes with guides who are accessible to respond to any inquiries they may get.
Application Deadline: June, 30th (2021)
- University or Organization: University of Dundee
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £25,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The grant can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sri Lanka are accepted.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programs in Forensic Anthropology, Anatomy, Forensic and Medical Arts, Architecture and Urban Planning, Art and Design, Biology, Biomedical Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, Medical Imaging, Business (Accounting / Economics / Finance / International Business), Civil Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computing / Applied Computing / Data Science / Data Education, Electronic Engineering, Energy Petroleum Engineering, and Mineral Law and Policy, English, Geography, Environmental Science, History, Law, Liberal Arts, Mathematics, Mechanical / Industrial Engineering, Nursing and Health Sciences, Philosophy, Physics, Politics and International Relations, Psychology, and Social Work are eligible to apply.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be qualified, the candidates should meet all the accompanying/given standards:
- The candidates must be domiciled in South Asia.
- The candidates must have international fee status.
- The candidates must be studying a full-time undergraduate programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply online through the University’s application portal for any undergraduate degree in the eligible subjects listed above. There is no separate application to take advantage of the program.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- Official High School Transcripts
- Copy of Passport
- Personal essay
- Letters of recommendation
- Proof of Nationality
- Proof of Address
- Admission Requirements: To be accepted in any undergraduate degree programme at the University of Dundee, applicants are required to hold a minimum GPA of 3.0 and 75% or above.
- Language Requirement: The following English language proficiency test scores are required:
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 62
- TOEFL IBT – 88
- Trinity ISE – Distinction
- CAE – 176
- CPE – 176
- PSI – B2 Pass
Each student will receive a sum of £25,000 from pursuing their undergraduate studies in the UK at the University of Dundee for up to 5 years.