The Jacques Hadamard Mathematics Foundation (FMJH) offers fully-funded Sophie Germain master’s scholarships for a period of one or two years for French and foreign students.
Members of the WFJH institution support the “Mathematics and Applications” Master.
The Sophie Germain Masters scholarships are intended for students who wish to enroll in one of the programs (in addition to the “Higher Education Training in Mathematics” course) of this Masters.
A jury selects the winners according to the criteria defined by the Scientific Council of the WFJH, the main selection criterion being excellence. As this program aims to encourage young talents to orient themselves towards research in mathematics, candidates are invited to pay particular attention to the writing of their cover letter on their file.
Institutions members of the FMJH
Country : France
Deadline January 31st, 2021, 11:59pm)
Each academic year, two calls are successively launched for the upcoming year:
- The first call is from October to January 31st and concerns generally overseas students (outside of Europe) for whom it is necessary to engage in applying for visa.All information on Campus France.
- The second call is from February to May 1st and concerns more generally EU citizens (Espace Schengen) and the overseas students who already have a residence permit in France valid for the whole academic year.
- All applications will be considered
- The above priorities are only recommendations. Every application will be evaluated impartially, regardless of the geographic origin of the applicant.
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS 2021 – V1
- Applications 2021
- Are only considered applications coming from the following form (documents may be written in French or English):
- Application’s webform – Master’s excellence scholarship (Deadline January 31st, 2021, 11:59pm)
- Be aware, the recommendation letters asked directly by the FMJH to your referees have to arrive before January 31st, 2021, 11:59pm.
Sophie Germain Master’s Scholarships is available to undertake Masters level programs at .
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.