Winock is a mission-driven social impact organization committed to uplifting micro-businesses in Nigeria through the provision of affordable services that are essential for these businesses to grow & thrive. Through our subsidiaries, we provide Cash loans and Solar equipment & Financing for micro-businesses at affordable rates.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- To automate the end-to-end operations processes within the organization by developing or modifying web applications that suit the business model.
- Analyze requirements and propose software solutions to solve problems.
- Develop layouts and prototypes to ensure the solution meets requirements
- Build custom modules, fields, dashlets, layouts and views following SugarCRM architecture.
- Write well-structured and testable codes following the set guidelines.
- Maintain systems by monitoring and correcting software bugs.
- Troubleshoot software related issues and down-times that can affect success of operations.
- Integrate multiple systems and third party APIs with custom built SugarCRM modules ensuring seamless data and workflow.
- Investigate and propose new hardware and software technologies that would be useful to business process improvement.
- Maintain Server and Network security systems for organization databases.
- Provide IT related support to all staff members.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Graduate of Computer Science, IT / Software Engineering or any closely related course
- At least 3 years experience working as a software developer
- Prior experience with building fintech products.
- Having Full stack Development experience is an added advantage.
Functional Competencies and Skills:
- Development experience with Suite CRM enterprise edition
- Experience with PostMan
- Excellent Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
- Thoroughness and attention to detail.
- Ability to learn new skills and technologies quickly.
- An awareness of current issues affecting the fintech ecosystem specifically around technology.
Application Closing Date
8th July, 2022.