Applications are welcome to apply for the Singapore Government Scholarships 2022. The Singapore Government Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship to study a master’s, masters leading to a doctorate or direct doctorate after the 4-year undergraduate program. The scholarship is funded by the Agency for Science, Technology, and Research (A * STAR).
All students from any country can apply for the Singapore scholarships. No application fee will be charged for this scholarship as it is a government-funded scholarship program. Classes will be taught in English. Singapore classified is as a powerful country, you can check its passport classification
You will study at one of the top 3 universities in Singapore. Top 3 Universities in Singapore including Nanyang Technological University (NTU), National University of Singapore (NUS), and Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD). More detailed information on Singapore Government Scholarships 2022 is provided below.
About Singapore Government Scholarships 2022
- Scholarship Country: Singapore
- Degree: MS Degree Programs & PhD Degree Programs
- Award: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st June 2021
About SINGA Scholarships
- Singapore Government has awarded more than 950 Scholarships. Over 29,000 Applications Received from over 170 Countries.
- Singapore International Graduate Scholarship is famous for diversity in the program. 240 Scholarships will be provided this year.
- The Duration of the Scholarship will be for 4 Years.
The Singapore Scholarships for International Students has Fully Funded Free Scholarships. The SINGA Scholarship will cover all the Expenses:
- Full Tuition Fees
- Monthly stipend of S$2,000, which will be increased to S$2,500 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time Airfare Grant of up to S$1,500*
- One-time Settling in Allowance of S$1,000*
- Open for application to all international graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Good reports from academic referees.
- This is for January 2022 intake.
Do prepare the following documents in advance before applying. Do NOT mail any hard copy documents to SINGA Office. All necessary documents are to be submitted online.
- Passport: A recent passport-sized photo (in .jpeg or .png format)
- Transcripts & Reports: ALL transcripts need to be in English translation
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s academic Transcripts: Bachelor’s Degree certificate(s) / scroll(s) or a letter of certification from the university on your candidature if your degree certificate/scroll has not yet been conferred.
- Recommendation Letters: 2 Recommendation Reports (to be completed and submitted online by the referees). Please Check Samples How to write a Recommendation Letter
The last date to apply for the Singapore Government Scholarships 2022 For International Students 2021 is 1st June 2021 for the January 2022 intake.
How to Apply
The Application Submission is Full Online. Apply Online and Upload the Required Documents. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the Government of Singapore Scholarships. Read FAQs for SINGA Scholarships.