Another way to help students earn a degree is through scholarships. With this in mind, Donghua University is offering Shanghai Government International Awards for the 2021-2022 academic session.
The main objective of this funding opportunity is to encourage outstanding international students who wish to pursue an undergraduate, master’s, or doctoral degree program at Donghua University.
Founded in 1951, Donghua is one of the leading state universities reporting directly to the Chinese Ministry of Education and is a member of the China Project 211 national university community. It is a premier dual-discipline university of the Chinese Ministry of Education and is particularly known for its engineering, management, architecture, and materials disciplines.
Why study at Donghua University? The university offers a wide variety of undergraduate and graduate programs, including engineering, economics, management, literature and art, law, science, and education, in a wide range of disciplines.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Donghua University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, master’s or doctoral
- Award: Full Scholarship and partial award
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate, master’s or doctoral degree programme in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be international students.
- Must be outstanding in academic and extra-curricular performance and yet not be rewarded with any other programmes provided in China by government, institutions or organizations.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this opportunity, aspirants have to take admission in an undergraduate, master’s, or doctoral at Donghua University. Must complete Shanghai Government online application. Must complete the following steps to accomplish your application to the university:
- Must fill DHU’s online application.
- Must submit the hard copies of the complete application materials required.
- Must pay the application fee.
- Supporting Documents: Students are required to submit: certified copies of their academic transcripts, CV, and other supporting documentation.
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a previous year’s degree or equivalent qualification with clear curricular criteria to be qualified for admission.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English are required to have an appropriate score in an approved examination in the English language (such as IELTS) before they can register on an academic course.
Donghua University will provide the following awards:
- Full Scholarship (Type A):
- A waiver of tuition fee
- Free on-campus dormitory accommodation
- Monthly stipend (bachelor’s programs: 2500; master’s programs: CNY 3000; doctoral programs: CNY3500)
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students in China.
- partial award (Type B):
- A waiver of tuition fee
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students in China