The University of Lincoln is pleased to announce the School of History and Heritage Masters Scholarship for the 2021-2022 academic year. The application process is now open.
Scholarships are available for students who wish to pursue master’s degree programs offered by the School of History, Medieval Studies, and Conservation of Cultural Heritage. Both international and domestic students can apply to take advantage of this scholarship.
The University of Lincoln is a public research university in England. It is a world-ranking university that aims to develop local, national, and international communities by creating useful knowledge and research and producing creative graduates.
Why study at the University of Lincoln? Lincoln University is one of the top 150 universities in the world. Lincoln enables a high-quality student experience. He has forged an international reputation for the quality of his teaching and research. It maintains innovative partnerships with a variety of organizations, providing students with better opportunities for work experience, networking, and access to the latest industry trends. At Lincoln, they prepare students for a corporate world where employers are increasingly looking for people who can make a difference in today’s global workplace.
Application Deadline: 7th May 2021
- University or Organization: University of Lincoln
- Department: The School of History and Heritage
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: Up to £6320
- Number of Awards: Up to 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK and international
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MA History, MA Medieval Studies, or MA Conservation of Cultural Heritage
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- These bursaries are available to students who wish to undertake one of the MA degree programmes offered by the School
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, students have to take admission to the university. Applicants must follow the provided application form to avail themselves of the program.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit all documents asked at the time of application.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must check entry requirements based on their origin.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to provide English language proficiency tests preferred and accepted by the university.
The bursaries provided by the university will cover tuition fees amounting to £6320 for the chosen course for up to two years of study.