In the event that you are an extraordinary academic hard work and might want to study overseas, you are qualified to apply for the Faculty Scholarships at Hong Kong Polytechnic University for the educational year 2021/2022.
High-performing and exceptional global student are qualified to apply. Local students from Hong Kong are additionally qualified. This grant is presented by the Department of Chinese and Bilingual Studies and the Division of English of the Faculty of Humanities.
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University is a state-funded research organization, one of the eight government-established colleges in Hong Kong, which purposes are to direct significant exploration to serve the world.
Why decide to study at Hong Kong Polytechnic University? At Hong Kong Polytechnic University, they support the overall turn of events and development of the student, adding to their prosperity by giving a thorough scope, and deliberately arranged administrations, co-curricular projects and activities, just as assets and offices in the space of student life, wellbeing and health, initiative and administration, and service. The way to deal with training is very student-focused, which makes space for student advancement and understudy accomplishment at the centre of everything educated.
Application Deadline: November 25th 2021.
- University: The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s and Master’s
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and nationwide
- The grant can be taken in Hong Kong
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Hong Kong and nationwide are qualified.
- Eligible Course: All bachelor’s and master’s degree courses under the Faculty of Humanities are suitable.
- Eligibility Criteria: To qualify, the candidates need to meet all the following standard:
- The candidate should have a good degree in the chosen field of study.
- Candidates are required to hold a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidate should apply online through the school official portal website and carry out the application process. The accepted candidate with the best educational record and interview performance will be allowed for this programme.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates should present the required documents:
- copies of high school certificates and transcripts.
- A neat description of the statement of purpose.
- A decent portfolio in subjects such as fashion and textile
- Admission Requirements: The candidate must have achieved a minimum SAT score of 1650, an ACT score of 24, an IB score of 24 overall, and a passing GCE Advanced Level in 3AL or 2AL.
- Language Requirement: Candidates are to submit scores of the following English language capability:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT- 550
- IELTS – 6
The picked candidate will be given monetary help and concession in educational expenses or some other payable sum from the college for the length of the picked course of study.