The Royal Greenhill Institute of Technology Australia is pleased to announce its International Student Program for students for the 2021-2022 academic year.
The grant aims to support students from all over the world who wish to pursue the bachelor’s degree program at the institute.
RGIT Australia has three campuses located in the central business districts of Melbourne and Hobart. The campus locations provide an excellent lifestyle for students. It has a mix of different cultures and nationalities not only among the students but also among the faculty, which provides great exposure for the students.
Why choose to study at RGIT Australia? RGIT offers its students convenience and ease of learning as all facilities are located on campus. RGIT has partnered with over 90 industry workplaces to provide its students with Workplace Training (WBT) and Work Experience Placement (PEP). They house a dedicated team of highly qualified staff and provide quality education in various fields.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Royal Greenhill Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Business, Leadership and Management, IT, Community Services, and Hospitality.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must have demonstrated dedication to academic studies, and/or a passion for a study that satisfies the judging panel of the student’s genuine intention to persevere with the course
- Hold a current Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) for an RGIT course that will run in the term for which the applicant is applying for a scholarship
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree at the university. After that, you have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to submit a passport, academic certificates and transcripts, evidence of English language proficiency; and additional documents as required.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have an excellent academic record. Eligible academic records include Year 12 or equivalent certificates, Vocational Education and Training (VET) or tertiary qualifications obtained either in Australia or overseas.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have a minimum IELTS score of 5.5 or provide other alternative documents for English language proficiency mentioned by the college.
The Royal Greenhill Institute of Technology will provide tuition fees for the first term of study of the chosen course.