With the motive of rewarding students’ talent in Australia, the University of South Australia is offering the SAIBT International Merit Scholarships.
The SAIBT International Merit Scholarship is now open to applicants currently offshore who will be commencing in the June intake in 2022. Applicants who meet the scholarship criteria will receive a 15% tuition fee reduction.
The QS Global World Rankings 2022 put the University of South Australia as the 326th best public research university in the world. The university’s goal is to be an important part of the growth and sustainability of rural communities by giving the current and future workforce evidence-based, targeted learning opportunities.
Why study at the University of South Australia? The University of South Australia is connected to the rest of the world and is involved in it. Its teaching and research are innovative and take risks. UniSA is committed to teaching and preparing students from all over the world, no matter where they come from, by giving them professional skills and knowledge as well as the ability and motivation to learn for the rest of their lives.
Application Deadline: Students must abide by course-specific application deadlines. However, students are requested to apply at a time that they receive their acceptance by 15th June 2022.
- University or Organization: University of South Australia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Diploma
- Award: 15% of the tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The diploma program offered at the University of South Australia is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The SAIBT International Merit Scholarship is available to Diploma applicants only.
- Applicants must be eligible to study in Australia
- Applicants must not have accepted another SAIBT scholarship or bursary
- All Offer conditions must be met prior to accepting the Offer and submitting payment.
- Applicants will automatically be assessed when applying for a SAIBT Diploma
- The SAIBT International Merit Scholarship Diploma allocation will be applied as a credit to the applicant’s account in the second study period (trimester), however, to be eligible they MUST maintain an average of GPA 5.0 for their study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to apply for admission via the application portal of the university. All students that meet the eligibility criteria will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit passport or visa copies along with other academic documents.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have to meet the minimum academic entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following accepted English language proficiency tests at the University of Australia:
- IELTS – Academic
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic
- The teaching of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) – PBT and iBT
- The University of Cambridge – ESOL Examinations for the Certificate of Proficiency in English (CEP) or the Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
- Occupational English Test (OET) – accepted for Health Science programs
The University of South Australia will award the selected students with a 15% reduction on tuition fees in Australia.