To recognize the academic achievements of students, the University of Queensland is offering International Advanced Clinical Research Fellowships in Australia for the 2021-2022 academic year.
The scholarship is available for bright international and domestic students who wish to pursue a research scholarship program at the University of Queensland.
The University of Queensland was founded in 1909 and is a public research university based primarily in Brisbane, the capital of Queensland. It offers a wide range of study programs for students.
Why study at the University of Queensland? UQ students will have the opportunity to research some of the best academics in the world. UQ has a global reputation for creating change by managing information for a better world.
Application Deadline: March 26, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research fellowships
- Award: Up to $100,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Advancing clinical research international fellowships offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must hold a salaried appointment in a clinically related role with the Queensland Health facility or other publicly funded medical facilities (minimum fellowship 20% FTE).
- Must continue to be working, live in, and behavior research in Queensland for the duration of the fellowship.
- Be eligible for membership/accreditation of a professional association, or be registered with the appropriate professional registration board.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this opportunity, aspirants have to take admission to a research fellowship at the university. After that, students must apply online no later than the deadline.
- Supporting Documents: Must need to submit an Academic CV, academic certificate, transcripts, and copy of your passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
The University of Queensland will provide the funding award of up to $100,000 to the eligible international and domestic students in Australia.