Learning is an investment for the future, and for the student who can’t afford it, CDI College has a solution for them. The college is offering local government student scholarships for the 2021-2022 academic year.
This program allows international students from around the world to pursue a post-secondary program at CDI.
CDI institute is a productive private institute in Canada. They are assisting students with building their professions for more than 40 years.
Why choose to study at CDI College? CDI’s ways of education are effective. They build an educational environment that students will face in the workplace. Students will get a lot of support and are always assisted by the support team. It handles students carefully from application to job placement. It strives to provide students with a great academic experience.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: The CDI College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Post-secondary
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Post-secondary programme
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students should have completed a relevant preliminary course of study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students should apply through the CDI College’s official online portal.
- Accepted students will be considered for the program.
- Supporting Documents: Student Are required to submit high school diploma transcripts as primary documents.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have more than 50% grades in core subjects to be admitted to CDI.
- Language Requirement: Students should have a minimum IELTS score of 6.0 overall and no less than 5.5 in each band.
CDI College offers help to the selected students and finances their education at CDI by providing tuition fees.