To help global students in Japan, Tohoku University is pleased to declare the President Fellowships for international student scholarship for the academic year 2021/2022.
The program is accessible for a global student who wishes to seek a fellowship at Tohoku University in Japan. Student from all nations is qualified to apply.
Tohoku University is a Japanese state-funded college globally perceived for its remarkable principles in schooling and research. It endeavors to make the up-and-coming age of pioneers through academic greatness and motivating creative research.
Why decide to study at Tohoku University? The college is focused on the “Research First” standard. It keeps on discovering approaches to improve lives worldwide by prepping the up-and-coming age of pioneers and furnishing them with the most inventive innovation that the world’s best exploration groups can deliver. Tohoku University rose to satisfy the worldwide guidelines of schooling and research. It guarantees that the students get an extremely customized learning environment. The college has a functioning and exceptionally connected workforce, and those changes into results.
Application Deadline: Mid-July, 2021
- University or Organization: Tohoku University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Fellowships
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all nations are qualified.
- Eligible Course: Fellowship program.
- Eligibility Criteria: To qualify, the candidate needs to meet all the following standard:
- The candidate needs to be enrolled and accepted in any fellowship program at Tohoku University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidate must visit and go through the fellowship program’s official website available and apply to the desired course.
- Once accepted, the candidate can look for guidance from the selected faculty or graduate school to apply for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to present the following documents to the university:
- Motivation letter
- Graduate certificate
- Admission Requirements: Candidates are mandatory to have a supporting undergraduate degree certificate with above-average grades.
- Language Requirement: Candidate must have a minimum required scores in the following English language capability tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEIC – 730
- CAE – Grade C
Tohoku University will help the picked candidate by covering a particular portion of their total tuition fee for the duration of the selected course of study.