Take your skills to the next level with the help of the PhD Studentships in New Materials for Sustainable Biomass Oxidation Catalysis for international students offered by the University of Liverpool for the academic year 2022-2023.
This PhD studentship is an exciting opportunity to develop new catalysts for transforming biomass-derived chemical feedstock into monomers for carbon-neutral plastic manufacture. This multi-disciplinary PhD sits at the interface between Chemistry, Materials Science, and Manufacturing. The scholarship is valued at £15,609 p.a.
The University of Liverpool is a public research university based in Liverpool, UK. It was founded in 1881 as a college and now ranks 155th in Best Global Universities. It strives to enhance the quality and impact of scholarship, celebrating success for the university ad its students.
Why study at the University of Liverpool? The University of Liverpool is recognized in the top 1% of the universities worldwide for internationally recognized research. The University is committed to continually improving the quality of its students’ experience and doing groundbreaking research.
Application Deadline: The last date of this scholarship application is 22 November 2022
- University or Organization: University of Liverpool
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,609
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Chemical Sciences offered by the University
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The applicants are required to be enrolled in PhD degree at the University.
- Must be an international students
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this opportunity, students are required to take admission to the PhD degree programme at the University. For inquiries regarding this opportunity and about the application process, contact Dr. Alexandros Katsoulidis at: [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit School or college transcripts or certificates
- Degree certificates
- Personal statement
- Two references are signed and on letter-headed paper.
- Research proposal
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a master’s degree certificate with outstanding academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: All students applying to the University of Liverpool must demonstrate that they are competent in the use of the English language and satisfy the University’s requirements.
The studentship will cover full tuition fees and a maintenance grant for 3.5 years. The maintenance grant is £15,609 pa for 2022/23.