Applications for the International Pharmacy Fellowship are now available for outstanding University of Manchester students for the 2021/2022 academic year.
This scholarship is available to talented and motivated students who will enroll in the undergraduate program, funded by the University’s Faculty of Biology, Medicine, and Health.
The University of Manchester, founded in 2004, is an amalgamated university of two renowned institutes called Victoria University of Manchester and University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology. It has more than 40,250 students and more than 12,800 members of its staff. It is one of the most comprehensive universities in the United States.
Why study at the University of Manchester? The university is recognized around the world for its academic and analytical excellence. It offers undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral programs in various disciplines.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Manchester
- Department: Faculty of Biology, Medicine, and Health
- Course Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Award: Up to £2,000 per year
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursary is available for the undergraduate degree programs of biology, medicine, and health at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Must be classed as overseas for tuition fee purposes;
- Must be going to enroll in an undergraduate degree;
- Must have an excellent academics history.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants have to take admission in order to become eligible for the studentship at the university.
- Supporting Documents: All the applicants might be required to submit the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must fulfill the required conditions for the applied degree field at the chosen university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must provide evidence of English language ability through various certificates like GMAT, IELTS or TOEFL, etc.
Pharmacy International Bursary is endowed by the Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health at the School of Health Sciences of the University of Manchester are providing a benefit of up to £2,000 per year to the accomplishing students for the academic year 2021/2022.