Take the next step in your career by joining the Parkland College International Entrance Scholarships in Canada for the 2021-2022 academic year.
The program is open to international students entering the first year of full-time study or vocational training at Parkland College.
Founded in 1973, Parkland College is a post-secondary educational institution located in Saskatchewan, Canada. It offers Adult Basic Education (ABE) and works on essential skills training; university programs and university programs.
Why study at Parkland College? Parkland College provides high-quality, student-centered education and training as the foundation for lifelong success.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Parkland College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students who are finishing high school and/or entering their first year of full-time college or vocational training (trades, health, business, technology, human services, etc.) at Parkland College in the fall are welcome to apply. for entrance scholarships. Students must meet the requirements specified for each scholarship to be eligible.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the program, aspirants have to take admission to the undergraduate degree program at the college.
- Supporting Documents: Scan / attach all official high school and post-secondary school transcripts from your home country as well as Canada. A scanned copy of the documents is accepted with your initial application, but the original copies of your documents must be presented on arrival at Parkland College. All documents that are not in English must be accompanied by notarized translations.
- Scan/attach a copy of your passport.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with excellent marks.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
Parkland College will provide the educational fund to all deserving students for the academic year 2021-2022.