With the aim of supporting the education of outstanding students in Nigeria, the Nigerian University of Technology and Management announces the NUTM scholarships for the 2021-2022 session.
The reason for the scholarship is to support students who wish to complete their postgraduate degree in Nigeria.
The Nigerian University of Technology and Management (NUTM) is a world-class institution for higher education focused on developing leaders in the fields of science, technology, engineering, and engineering. Mathematics (STEM) and management for Africa.
Why study at the Nigerian University of Technology and Management? NUTM aims to become a hub for the best talent of its kind from Nigeria and the African continent. NUTM is dedicated to promoting excellence in areas critical to the development of Nigeria and Africa and envisions a future, where promising young Africans are provided with a world-class education.
Application Deadline: April 25, 2021
- University or Organization: Nigerian University of Technology and Management
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Fully-funded
- Number of Awards: 60
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: African students
- The award can be taken in Nigeria
- Eligible Countries: African countries.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in Technology, Entrepreneurship and Design.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Maximum of 32 years of age (as on the date of application)
- A recognised undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any discipline
- High level of intellectual curiosity and leadership potential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Complete the online application form by visiting https://app.nutmng.org/and provide information on your background, education, work experience, interests and motivations.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of national ID card.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
Nigerian University of Technology and Management will provide the fully-funded award to students in Nigeria.