The University of Nottingham Ningbo China is pleased to offer fully-funded global programs to brilliant students. The award is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
The educational award is designed to provide financial support to international students who are going to pursue a bachelor’s degree program at the university.
Founded in 2004, the University of Nottingham Ningbo China offers bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees. In areas such as satellite technology, environment, education, and law, it maintains teaching and research links with China.
Why study at the University of Nottingham Ningbo China? UNNC uses cutting-edge teaching and assessment approaches to empower students to think independently and creatively. UNNC also offers a vibrant student experience through excellent accommodation, sports facilities, and dining.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2021
- University: University of Nottingham Ningbo China
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Full scholarship
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any subject area offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must be an overseas applicant who has submitted the application.
- Merit-based selection based on outstanding academic achievement, having achieved the minimum requirements of AAA in A-level; IB 36 points or equivalent for Qualifying year entry or AAAAA in iGCSE or equivalent for Primary year entry, as determined at the time of admission.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To take part in this studentship, aspirants must have to be registered as undergraduate degree students at UNNC. After receiving confirmation, seekers can download and submit the application form here via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supporting Documents: You must provide two references, an English Language test score report, a copy of your passport (international applicants) or ID card, an electronic copy of the passport-sized photo, a brief CV, personal statement.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the required English language proficiency for the relevant subject area.
The University of Nottingham Ningbo China will provide an award amount of 110,000 RMB per student, an equivalent of 100% toward the first year of undergraduate tuition fees to the successful students.