The David Eccles School of Business is satisfied to offer the Non-Resident graduates financing openings for global understudies for the academic year 2021/2022.
International students and local students who don’t meet the residency groupings of the college yet hold an amazing and superb educational record are qualified to apply to get this application.
The David Eccles School of Business is located on the University of Utah grounds and is an enterprising reasoning and creative arrangement that finds and applies new information while enjoying the environment and individuals around.
Why decide to study at the David Eccles School of Business? The David Eccles School of Business is the highest level for research efficiency in a state-funded college. The staff is knowledgeable about both academic research and a real-world setting. The David Eccles business School mentors help and guide the students to discover and get the best internships, encounters, and professions conceivable. Every student’s stands out enough to be noticed and professional guidance from the faculty.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: The David Eccles School of Business
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: $7,500 – $19,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in USA
- Eligible Countries: Candidates worldwide are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All graduate degree courses and subjects are eligible under this scholarship.
- Eligibility Criteria: To qualify, the candidates must meet all the specified standards:
- Students must not be a citizen of the host country.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are to complete the application process using the online application platform of the university.
- The registered students will receive a separate application for the opportunity upon acceptance.
- Supporting Documents: Students need to provide the following documents to the university:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two letters of recommendation
- Answers to personal response questions
- Professional resume
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to have a minimum GPA of 3.0 to secure admission at The David Eccles School of Business.
- Language Requirement: Students are required to have the following English language ability test scores:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL – 90
- Duolingo – 105
The university will provide the selected non-resident students with an estimated sum of $7,500 – $19,000, which will be subtracted straight from the tuition fee of their selected course.