To encourage outstanding international students in Malaysia, Nexus International School is pleased to announce its Nexus Global Citizen Award for the 2021-2022 academic year.
The award is given to students who have a positive outlook on the world and who want to be agents of change. The program is open to Malaysian and international students.
Nexus International School is an institute that has championed a flexible learning space. Empower personalized learning and collaboration. With open classrooms and flexible learning spaces, it is ranked # 6 in the top schools in Malaysia.
Why choose to study at Nexus International School? Nexus International School offers world-class education. It exposes students to an open and creative mindset to improve their critical thinking skills, learn to build strong supportive relationships, understand their own impulses, and develop empathy for others. Encourage your students to see the world from a global perspective. Students learn to be independent through experiences inside and outside the classroom, while technology is incorporated into the learning process to enhance creativity.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Nexus International School
- Department: IGCSE
- Course Level: Secondary
- Award: Tuition and boarding fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Malaysian and International
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All courses and subjects for grades 9, 10, and 11.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Open to all Malaysian (public, private, International) & International learners
- The applicant must be involved in activities and projects that demonstrate global citizenship.
- The applicant must have a strong co-curricular involvement.
- The applicants must be able to communicate and collaborate with all kinds of people, advocate for those in need, and use innovation and resilience to solve problems and overcome challenges.
- The applicants must have a positive mindset and have a high-achieving attitude.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students have to complete the application form for admission. Applicants are required to fill the application form and submit the documents via mail to email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- Application form
- Answers to the questions – ‘What does it mean to you to be a global citizen?’ and ‘How will you be a good global citizen at Nexus?’
- Most recent school report
- Admission Requirements: The applicant must be between 13 to 16 years of age.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must provide proof of English language proficiency by either taking up a language assessment at Nexusor at a registered British Council Assessment Center providing an equivalent language score in line with the Common European Language
The Nexus International School will provide 30% of the tuition fee as well as 30% of the boarding fee, which is compulsory, of the awarded applicant.