Scholarships help strengthen your academic and professional goals by removing financial barriers. To cover their education costs, the National College of Ireland awards international prizes to future leaders.
The study program is available to international students who will be participating in an undergraduate degree at NCI for the 2021/2022 session.
The National College of Ireland is a publicly funded, non-profit third-level educational institution in Dublin. It offers full-time and part-time undergraduate and graduate courses in areas such as psychology, economics, industry, and computer science.
Why study at the National College of Ireland? The goal of the college is to improve employment opportunities for students and graduates, to ease the transition from education to employment, and to help them develop the employability skills they need to create and maintain successful careers.
Application Deadline: April 30.
- University or Organization: National College of Ireland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: 50% of tuition Fees
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be international students
- Aspirants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being registered in the programme, students are required to take admission in the master’s degree programme at the university. After that download the attached form and send it to email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: Copy of your academic transcripts and certificates, both in original form and translated to English by a recognised translator.
- Copy of your passport
- Copy of your CV/resume
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must need to meet the entry requirements of the university according to the country
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English are required to have an appropriate score in an approved examination in the English language (such as IELTS) before they can register on an academic course.
National College of Ireland will provide 50% of tuition fees to all eligible candidates in Ireland.