With the aim of providing a world-class education to needy and deserving students, Northern Arizona University is offering the Global Achievement Awards for the 2021-2022 academic year.
The educational program will offer a reward of up to $ 5,000 to the college. This scholarship is available for international students who wish to pursue a bachelor’s degree program.
Northern Arizona University is a public research university offering more than 170 bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs. The faculty and students of its department organize more than 300 presentations, seminars, and exhibitions each year to share their academic and artistic achievements.
Why study at Northern Arizona University? NAU offers courses that provide students with the tools and information they need to be internationally competent. Applicants will find a vibrant social scene with a variety of activities.
Application Deadline: August 1
- University: Northern Arizona University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in many subject areas
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- F-1 undergraduate degree-seeking student
- Must have completed 12 units of coursework by the end of the semester in which you apply
- Must be paying full out-of-state tuition with family funds (sponsored students or students receiving tuition discounts are not eligible)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying for this opportunity, the candidates must take admission to any NAU undergraduate course. After being a university student, all applicants can access this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Upload to your application a copy of your official transcripts for ALL secondary (high school) and post-secondary/university education, as well as any vocational or ESL grade reports.
- Admission Requirements: You must have a minimum 2.75 GPA at the end of the spring 2021 semester
- Language Requirement: You must provide proof of English proficiency if English is not your native language: Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) and the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). The minimum scores of English proficiency are- 80 (TOEFL iBT) or 6.5 (IELTS).
The Northern Arizona University will provide the award amount of $5,000 to the winning candidates.