The Applications are now open for the Nanjing University Scholarships 2021. The Nanjing University Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship in China. There are 20,000 Scholarships in China announced in 2021. All International Students can apply to Study Full-time bachelor’s, Masters’s Degree, or a PhD Degree Programs. Nanjing University is one of the top 5 universities in China under the direct supervision of the Chinese Ministry of Education.
Currently, it hosts over 30,000 Students, offering about 80 Undergraduate Programs, over 170 Master’s programs, and more than 60 Doctoral Programs. There is No Application Fee Charged by the Nanjing Scholarship. You don’t need to have an IELTS Test Results for a Chinese Government Scholarship.
There are No Academic Field Restrictions. The Duration of the Bachelor Scholarship is up to 4 Years, Master’s Scholarship takes 2-3 years while a PhD degree takes 3 to 4 years. Chinese Government Scholarship is the Biggest Scholarship Program. The Full Details about the Nanjing University Chinese Government Scholarship is given below.
Details About Nanjing University Scholarships 2021
- University: Nanjing University
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- Duration: 2 Year, 3 Year
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st March 2021
List of Available Academic Fields & Majors
As Stated above, Nanjing University Chinese Government Scholarship has 86 Undergraduate Programs, 27 Master, and 43 Doctoral Programs.
Nanjing University Scholarship is a Fully Funded scholarship for international students in China. The following things will be cover:
- There is No Application Fee.
- Registration Fee
- Full Tuition Fee
- Free Accommodation on Campus.
- Health/Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme
- Master’s Degree Monthly Stipend: 3,000 RMB/Month
- Doctoral Degree Monthly Stipend: 3,500 RMB/Month
- Bachelors Degree Monthly Stipend: RMB 2,500/Month
- The applicant must be Non-Chinese Nationals in good health & currently should not be studying in China.
- The Applicant who is applying for a Bachelors Program should be older than 18, younger than 25
- The applicant who is applying for a Master’s Degree Must have a Bachelor’s Degree and the age should be under 35.
- The applicant who is applying for a Doctoral Degree Must have a Master’s Degree and the age should be under 40.
- Language Requirements.
- CSC Online Application Form.
- Nanjing University Online Application Form.
- A scanned a clear copy of a valid passport.
- Notarized highest diploma (in Chinese/English or notarized in Chinese/English)
- Academic transcripts (in Chinese/English or notarized in Chinese/English)
- Two Letter of Recommendations
- The applicant’s study plan in China (in Chinese or English)
- Certificate of Chinese/English proficiency (Exempt for those who Studied at English Institute)
- Two copies of the certificate of your highest diploma;
- Non-criminal record (within 5 months).
- A copy of the physical examination form.
The last date to apply for the Nanjing University Scholarship 2021 in China is 31st March 2021
How to Apply
Applicants need to apply Online & fill the Application form & upload the Documents. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website fo the Nanjing University Scholarship. For Bachelors Program (Visit Here). For Graduate Programs (Visit Here)