Highly passionate students have a great way to manage their finances when applying for the MSc Leading Major Merit Awards offered by the University of Edinburgh.
There are three scholarships available for outstanding UK and EU students wishing to pursue master’s studies in major programs to be entered in 2021-2022.
The University of Edinburgh endowment is the third highest in the UK. The city of Edinburgh has five main campuses. According to the QS World University Rankings 2020, it is ranked 20th in the world and 7th in Europe according to the Times Higher Education Ranking.
Why study at the University of Edinburgh? Applicants will gain the skills and knowledge they need to prepare for their future careers and make a smooth student-to-professional transition. Students will be able to learn in a variety of ways, including on-campus programs and part-time study online.
Application Deadline: June 28, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Edinburgh
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Awards: £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Three
- Nationality: UK and EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from UK and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MSc in Leading Major programme
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this studentship, the applicant must have accepted for admission to one of the following programs of study, within the School of Philosophy, Psychology & Language Sciences at the University of Edinburgh.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to gain this education award, the online application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web-based information portal at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk
- Supporting Documents: Claimants need to have copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, CV (Curriculum Vitae) and standardized test scores.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, seekers are needed to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: You will be asked to demonstrate a level of English language competency, regardless of your nationality or country of residence.
Each award is worth £5,000 and is tenable for two academic years (£2,500 per academic year). The sponsorship will be deducted from tuition fees.