Nominations from featured applicants for the Monthly Essay Competition are being accepted. The EduGrant organization offers this study program.
All high school students residing in Nigeria are invited to participate in the essay competition for the academic year 2021/2022.
Edugrant is a non-governmental organization that aims to provide students with easy access to educational opportunities. The EduGrant platform is specially designed to connect students with sponsors and mentors.
Application Deadline: March 18, 2021
- Provider: EduGrant
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Competition
- Awards: Up to N50,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- The award can be taken in Nigeria
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Essay Competition
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must be senior secondary school students residing in Nigeria.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this grant, candidates must have to submit scanned handwritten or typed essays of 750 – 1000 words to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supporting Documents: Write an Essay on the topic of the availability of internet access in Nigeria has risen within the past few years and is still increasing. Do you think this has had a positive or negative impact on students’ academic performance? Students should submit a scanned copy of their school ID card or any other form of ID. Include the name of your school and class, full name, and phone number at the end of your essay
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have high school certificates.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The scholars will be awarded in the following manner:
- FIRST PRIZE: N50,000
- SECOND PRIZE: N30,000
- THIRD PRIZE: N20,000